# Job Postings
The Town of North Star is seeking applications for the following part-time positions. The requirements and duties for each position are provided on the following linked web pages.
# Open Positions
- Begin work: Summer, 2020.
- Deadline to apply: July 10, 2020 or until position is filled.
- Workload and Benefits: This is a contract position. This position requires approximately 10 hours of effort and travel to prepare an annual weed inspection and report. Orientation to township roads and previous data and training on weed inspection can be provided.
- Description: Click here for job description and requirements.
# Application Procedure
If you are interested in any of these positions, please provide the following information to the Board of Supervisors. If you have any questions about these positions, please call Janet Keough at 218.343.5007.
- Brief resume of your education and experience.
- Letter detailing why you are interested and qualified for the position.
Board of Supervisors
Town of North Star
7700 Pequaywan Lake Road
Duluth MN 55803